Wednesday 10 June 2009

Swimming

Lately re-watches an old TVB drama series which is about swimming. From kid i was already a big water sports lover, any sports relates to water i will always wanted to learn and master the skills. I remember i started to learn swimming when i was 10 years old (if not mistaken) together with my brother and a tenant in a sport central at Malaysia. Since then swimming became a very serious sport for me. This drama series give me another stronger passion to swim better and faster with all the techniques been mentioned in the show. Tried it today, well, it really works but maybe stamina not too good, so only managed to swim 5 laps and needed the rest in order to fulfil my everytime quota in swimming.

Water... give me the very calm and relax feeling whenever i am under the water. The World become so peaceful! Especially when it is in the under world while diving, i feel so tiny like living in an aquarium. The picture it gave is like a diver's ornament in a sea water aquarium with plenty of rocks (walls) surrounded by all the fishes and i was the ornament!

Gosh, i miss diving and i want to dive in very soon!!!


2 comments:

Vi said...

5 laps? sure mou? nonstop wor

My Own Cake - Mijn Eigen Taartjes said...

5 laps actually not really that much my dear! i have to stop 5 laps to drink water to wet my throat from all the air that dried my throat, if not i can just keep continue maybe til 7-8 laps?